LUX-GUARD – THE PREMIER CHOICE
LUX-GUARD is the premier choice when you need a seating foam that passes the highest flammability standards, but still requires performance. The Ultracel Combustion Modified formulation found in LUX-GUARD passes the Boston Fire Department Seating Test, considered by many to be one of the most stringent flammability standards. However, this high density, high support factor foam will still meet your and your costomer's demands for quality and comfort.
NCFI Polyurethanes has a reputation for developing high quality products that meet exacting standards. LUX-GUARD is no exception to the rule! By combining the highest quality raw materials and the latest in polyurethane technology, NCFI’s line of high performance foams outperform all others in the marketplace. When you want superior performance and maximum durability at a fair price, NCFI Polyurethanes is the only choice.
LUX-GUARD USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Seating for institutional applications
- Seating for mass transit applications
- Aviation seating
- Other institutional cushioning applications
LUX-GUARD combustion modified foam passes the following flammability standards:*
- Boston Fire Department Seating Test
- California Technical Bulletin 117
- California Technical Bulletin 133
- Port Authority of NY and NJ Padding and Cushioning
- F.A.A. Seat Cushion Requirements-Airworthiness Standards, Section 25.853(a)
- UFAC Current Standards as of 9-81
- ASTM E-162-79-1”
- ASTM D-3675-1”
- UL-94 (Meets 94HF1)
- IMO A.652(16)-Smoldering Cigarette & Butane Flame
These flammability tests were performed under specific laboratory conditions to controlled test requirements. They are not intended to reflect the performance of LUX-GUARD under actual fire conditions.